The d&b C6 is a full-range, two way bass-reflex enclosure fitted with a 12″ LF driver passively connected to a 2″ HF compression driver which is coupled to a 60 x 40 CD horn. The d&b C6 and C690 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact-resistant paint finish. The front is protected by a rigid metal grill. The sloping rear side panels of the cabinet allow d&b C6 and C690 cabinets to be place side-by-side in a perfect 60 degree array. All our C6 cabinets are flight-cased in pairs.
The d&b C690 is identical to the d&b C6 externally but has a 90 x 40 CD horn which offers a wider dispersion pattern with a shorter throw. The C690 is ideally suited to applications where a single loudspeaker will be used each side, or for near- and mid-field coverage in combination with d&b C6 or C7 loudspeakers.
- Frequency response: 70 Hz -17kHz.
- Max SPL (1m. full space): 133 dB-SPL (132 dB-SPL).
- Input level for SPL max: +16dBu.
- Input level for 100 dB-SPL: -14 dBu.
- Dispersion characteristics: (h x v) 60 x 40 (90 x 50).
- Power rating (RMS/peak 10 ms): 200/800 watts.
- Impedance: 8 ohms.
- 12″ loudspeaker.
- 2″ compression driver with CD horn.
- Passive crossover network.
- Connectors: 2 x Speakon NL4.
- Weight: 28 kg (62 lbs).
- Dimensions (largest) h x w x d: 592 x 364 x 318 mm.