- Find an Ethernet network (with Power over Ethernet)
- Take two Green-GO beltpacks and connect them anywhere in the Ethernet network, or connect them together using a Green-GO switch.
- Plug in a standard headset/mic
- Hold a private conversation.
- For more users, just choose the outstations that will be most appropriate (beltpack, wall-mounted, desk or rack-mounted) and plug those into the Ethernet network.
- The setup procedure can be completed using front panel controls, but an easier way is to connect a PC or Mac into the Ethernet network and set up each user and Green-GO outstation using the free Green-GO Control Software.