- 8″ Dual Concentric full-range driver
- Tightly controlled 90 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
- Peak output: 119dB, recommended amp power 260W at 8 Ohms
- Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
- Itegrip handle ergonomically integrated into top of cabinet and pole-mountable for optimum portability
- Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
- Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
- Engineered and built in the U.K.
The VX8 is built around a single 8″ Dual Concentric driver mounted within a compact, rugged birch plywood cabinet with aesthetically profiled edges and airnet-backed, powder-coated steel grille. The latest high power handling 8″ version of Tannoy’s exclusive point source, constant directivity Dual Concentric drive unit technology ensured high power output with high sensitivity an exceptional efficiency.
This unique configuration delivers optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain and excellent acoustic impednace characteristics. The dispersion characteristics of the Dual also enhance speaker placement flexibility; allowing vertical or horizontal mounting of single or multi-cabinet arrays without any compromise to sound quality.